To share God's grace and truth so that people come to know, love, and serve Jesus Christ.
WE WANT GOD TO BE SEEN
The church as Christ’s Body on earth seeks to make Jesus visible by:
- Presenting God’s timeless truth in clear, creative and relevant ways
- Encountering God in vibrant worship and prayer
- Demonstrating godly character and a servant lifestyle
WE WANT PEOPLE TO FEEL LOVED
The church as God’s Family seeks to welcome people into a loving community by:
- Accepting the faithful, the faithless and those exploring faith, and valuing them as God does
- Fostering authentic relationships that model God’s grace
- Offering small group fellowship opportunities where people experience knowing & being known, loving & being loved, serving & being served, and celebrating & being celebrated
WE WANT LIVES TO BE CHANGED INTO THE LIKENESS OF JESUS
The church as the instrument of God’s Spirit promotes life transformation by:
- Encouraging faith commitments to Christ
- Teaching the Bible and cultivating the spiritual disciplines
- Equipping Christ’s followers to give him their best, using their spiritual gifts and investing their resources to further God’s kingdom
- Planting more churches that desire God to be seen, people to feel loved, and lives to be changed into the likeness of Jesus our Lord.
Keeping our vision clear, our passion hot, and our hearts united as we light up our world with the reality of Christ!
- To be a spiritually healthy and growing church community of Christ followers who express the love of Christ to each other and are continually reaching more people for Christ.
- To be a church where people grow deeper in spiritual maturity and develop spiritual gifts in order to mobilize people for ministry in the church and mission to the world.
- To be a church which multiplies leaders who are equipped to further Kingdom expansion.
- To be a church which shares the love of Christ by bringing good news to the poor and oppressed, caring for their needs for justice and compassion as expressions of the gospel.
- To be a church which networks together with Christ-honoring churches and ministries to fulfill God’s plan to proclaim the gospel to all nations. (Matthew 24:14; Mark 13:10).
- To be a church which promotes spiritual renewal and effective evangelism by offering training, consulting and resources to equip and encourage other churches and ministries.
- To be a church which equips, resources and sends out teams to the Eastside and beyond to start new congregations and to plant churches that become self-supporting, self-governing and self-propagating.
- To be a church which focuses community outreach in the Phantom Lake Elementary School area to further our Mission and as an expression of the gospel.